Google Apps: Working with Docs in Sparqlight
Googles Docs makes sharing and collaborating on documents, presentations, spreadsheets, drawings and files a breeze. Now, Sparqlight’s made Google Docs even better by looping them directly into your workflow! No more wasted emails. Simply, attach documents or files shared in Google Docs to any Sparqlight record, and start getting work done.
It’s easy to enable Google Docs in Sparqlight:
1. Go to MY WORKSPACES, select CONNECTORS AND EXTENSIONS.
2. Click the ENABLE button next to the Google Docs Connector
3. Log into Google if prompted, then click ALLOW to connect your Sparqlight to Google Docs.
4. That’s it! You’re ready to go.
5. To attach a Google Doc to any Sparqlight record, open the Superform, and click the “Attach Google Document” button. A “Documents” field will appear. Start typing the name of your Doc, and Sparqlight will find it for you!
Note: When you first connect Sparqlight to Google Doc, it make take a few minutes for Sparqlight index all your shared files. After that, it’ll be lightening fast!